Captain Ralph Frazier has a real passion for saltwater fishing. Ralph is one of the Galveston area’s most experienced and successful fishing guides around. He has won many of Texas’s most prestigious saltwater fishing tournaments. When he is not guiding clients, he is participating in fishing tournaments, teaching seminars or just scouting the waters looking for fish activity. His years of extensive experience in Galveston fishing will help you catch fish!
Captain Ralph Frazier is a Texas Gulf Coast native. He has been fishing since he was old enough to carry a rod and reel. Capt. Frazier has been a professional fishing guide since 1973. Frazier’s Guide Service is the largest Galveston fishing charter guide service in the area providing up to 20 guides and charter boats daily. Frazier’s Guide Service provides exclusive service for Clear Lake Charter Boats at South Shore Harbor, Nassau Bay Hilton, Gardens Resorts
Frazier’s Guide Service has provided Galveston fishing charter services for people from all over the world and all strata of society from high ranking corporate executives and entrepreneurs to just regular folks looking for a great day on the water.
Captain Frazier enjoys educating clients on Galveston fishing methods and equipment used to catch the various species available. He also shares his vast knowledge on Galveston fishing through Galveston fishing seminars. Since 1984, Ralph has taught Galveston fishing seminars at many venues including:
• Houston International Boat Sport and Travel Show
• Fishing Shows, LTD.
• Learn from the Pros Series
• Sport Fishing Magazine’s Learn from the Experts
• George Povaromo Saltwater Fishing Seminars
• Corporate Fishing Clubs
Captain Frazier has also represented numerous sponsors in the Galveston fishing area including:
• Red Wing Boat co. Inc
• Ranger Boats
• American Rodsmith
• B&L Baits
• Bass Assassin
Galveston Bay Fishing Guide
Through the years, Capt. Frazier has accumulated numerous awards for himself and his customers including:
• Never finishing out of the money in any Galveston fishing tournament.
• With over 100 boats competing on June 4th 2010 Capt. Ralph put his team on the 2nd place redfish @ 8.40lbs. (Congrats George)
• May 21st 2010 Capt. Ralph & his 3 lady team shatter Lady’s Guide Cup record set in 2003 by almost 12 lbs. with a 10 fish stringer of 50.06 lbs.
• Many CCA tournament conservation awards
• Many top 3 finishes in the Guides’ Cup ( and top 10 finishes in the Guides’ Cup all but four times since it started.)
• 3 – 1st place finishes in the American General Contractors Tournament (as well as 4 – 2nd place finishes, 1 – 3rd place finish and 1- 4th place finish)